1. How would you characterize your music?
A: Dark Electronic
2. What is one early music experience that made a deep impression on you//made you rethink what music can sound like//has helped shape the music you make today?
A: Listening to Patsy Cline for hours on end on my family’s bar & restaurants jukebox
3. What is usually your process when creating//writing a new song?
A: I wait for my manic states to hit, and when they do I immediately start typing my subconscious stream to Dau’s latest beat
4. Where can we find your music//what have you done to make your music available?
A: urbanpsy.bandcamp.com/album/kings, it’s free
5. What is a recent musician//band//music that you are excited about?
A: MICACHU is god
6. How would you describe the music climate in your home when you were a child?
A: Radio in the basement & plenty of room for floorwork dancing & belting, lol
7. Is style//image important to you and if so what//who do you consider cool in music?
A: James Murphy & MICACHU take the cake on modern electronic. as for image & style, I like doing minimalist takes on all categories
8. What song do you want playing at your funeral?
A: New York I Love But You’re Bringin’ Me Down by James Murphy
9. Why music and why do you make it?
A: It thrills me more than anything, I make it to avoid needing the mental healthcare system & it’s horrid drugs
10. If I should listen to one undiscovered musician//song today who//what should I check out?
Listen to new album for free, here: https://soundcloud.com/dana-dau-ang-kerfoot